NCHC 2nd Annual Pre-Season Tournament
Published: 24 Jun 2017
Hope you are all having a good summer and maybe even enjoying a break from hockey! However as teams start to organise their pre-seasons which may not be too far away; I am delighted to invite you all to Norwich City Hockey Clubs 2nd Annual Pre-Season Tournament, which will this year be hosted on: Sunday 10th September at Taverham High School.
The main details of the tournament are as follows:
- Games are 7 a side on half pitch
- All umpires are provided
- There are trophies on the day with leagues running in a round robin format
- There are changing facilities on site as well as ample parking
- There will be a BBQ, Coffee Van, BAR, Cake Stall and maybe even an ice cream van on site!
- There is a guaranteed minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes hockey
- The cost for the tournament is £40 which can be paid on the day
- We will also have Exclusive Hockey on site where you can try a new stick / other hockey equipment for the new season!
There is hopefully (depending on entries) going to be four different leagues.
- Mens Higher Division (Aimed at Mens Division 1 & 2)
- Mens Medium Division (Aimed at Mens Divisions 3 & 4)
- Ladies Premier Division (Aimed at Ladies Divisions 1 & 2)
- Ladies Higher Division (Aimed at Ladies 3NW and Norfolk Prem)
If your team doesn't quite fit into these brackets feel free to email me and we can discuss if we can submit your entry. Please pass on the details to the new captain for the team or appropriate people within the club :)
The tournament was very successful last season and had over 25 entries across three leagues and we are hoping that since the tournament doesn't clash with any JAC dates or PLUM tournaments, more teams can come along and get involved this year. Last years standings can be seen here: http://w.fixtureslive.com/league/5445/competitions/Norwich-City-Hockey-Club-PRE-SEASON-Tournament
To register please contact me with your, team name, team captain (contact), colours & which league you would like to enter.
Any questions or queries that you have please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 07774678836
I look forward to hearing from you, Many Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Tom Ling (Lingy)
Related Links to this Article